Congrats! Happy Birthday! and some quick updates
First of all CONGRATS to AYA & MILES for their new addition to the family. JT Yoshioka. YAHHH!! Welcome to the no sleep, no personal time, all about the baby club. It's the best club ever. ;-) (really you really don't know until you join the club). Check out Jen's website, she's got photos up.
Second, Happy Birthday Ron!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday. If I don't get to call and sing you happy birthday.. here it is for now...
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday dear Ron,
Happpppyyyyyy Biiiirrrrrrrtttthhhhdddaaaayyyy tooooo yoouuuu!!!
and mannnyyyy mooorree.. onnn channnelll fouuuur.. (don't ask I just remember that from elementary school).
Third, some quick updates. I took Kevin and Kyle to the Library for the first time this past Saturday. They loved it. Kyle got to check out 2 books (dinasaurasrumpus and hammer head shark book) and Kevin got to crawl around and climbing the bookshelves. (fun for Kevin, not so much for me). Thanks giving was great. My parents came over played all days with the kids. The best part of it is, we didn't cook at all. We bought Thanksgiving at Pavilions this year. One of the best decisions we made. It was awesome. We got Turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, rolls and pumpkin pie for 6-8 people for the great price of $37.99. No way could I have made Thanksgiving dinner for that price. Loved it. My mom even said that was the best turkey they ever had. So I think a new tradition has started. ;-)

2 Comments:
Thanks Saowi! Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving and the kids had a nice time at the library! Keep up the nice updates!!!
Ron
what? ron didn't sign his post as the best bridesmaid ever??
Post a Comment
<< Home