Diamonds are forever..
Darin and I saw a lawyer this weekend to start creating our Living Trust. We started discussing what our wishes would be after we die, you know be cremated, buried, scatter your ashes, become a diamond...wait WHAT a DIAMOND? Yes, there are services out there that takes your ashes and creates a diamond out of you. Can you imagine.."oh what a beautiful ring" "Thanks, it's my husband". Check them out www.lifegem.com. Oh, you can also be part of a fireworks show.. yup crazy world we live in.

2 Comments:
Sao-
OH! i have been meaning to write.
Aya and I have appreciated everything you have done for us, however I have a bone to pick.
See, when you went to lunch with her and Aya told you about her cramping. I knew that was Braxton Hicks but I knew Aya didn't know. So thanks for telling her she had it. After that it was all about, is the baby coming?
Up until that point she had no idea so she just thought it was cramps or an upset stomach. I figure her not knowing was better than her knowing and being educated. =)
So thank you for telling my wife and making my wife a little more annoying to me. ;->
hey.. Jenny would be proud of me. ;-) haa haaa..
It's better to be aware and safe then not knowing at all. It's all over now anyway. Congrats to you guyz. Aya looks amazing afterwards. It sounds like everything went great. Really really happy for you guyz. Call us anytime if you have any questions. ;-) Hopefully you guyz will be the lucky ones and JT will be sleeping through the night really early.
Post a Comment
<< Home