Monday, December 12, 2005

Can't wait for the holidays...

Finally, I'm done with all the party planning and hopefully I see rest and relaxation in the future..yah right with 2 kids. eh..I could always hope. ;-)

So Kyle's party went well, but Kyle was sick, so not so fun for him. Not so fun for me either since I really haven't slept all weekend, since Kyle's been up coughing all night. So sad..Kyle hasn't been sick all year til now..his birthday party weekend. ;-( Well at least he was well enough to go see the animal show and see the zoo..of course I carried him all day, but none the less he got to go to his party. Hope we didn't get anyone else sick at the party.

Has anyone have anything die in their walls? yah..the downstairs bathroom started to stink earlier last week. Now it really stinks. I thought it was the trash or the rug or something..but nope nothing in the bathroom was causing the stink. Darin did hear a mouse/rat in the walls earlier and now we think it's dead in the walls someplace. grrrr... the smell is disgusting. So far I've read and heard that either you guess and start punching holes in the walls...or wait it out a couple of weeks. Eeeuwweeeuuuu.... Don't like either options. ;-( that's just gross having a decomposing rat in the walls.... and for the rest of time I live there I know there's a dead rat in the walls. eiweee...

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger employee_8 said...

interesting. i would go with the air freshner to drown out the smell.

i guess what is interesting is how did the rat get into the wall and how are you going to prevent ANOTHER rat from dying in the wall?

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Jen said...

dude...rats can get ANYWHERE. those fangs nibble through everything.

i vote on waiting it out. the only way you'll come across the rat again is if you need to suddenly rip out your walls...yeah, yeah, i know that it's possible, but it's not like it's something that you will definitely HAVE to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home