Monday, December 19, 2005

Great News!

Yahh finally got the letter from Blue Cross approving Kevin's Cochlear implant! Finally. He's going to be 1 year old by the time he gets his surgery..which was why they denied it in the first place (wasn't 1 years old yet). You would think they would have known that in the first place. all well. What matter is he's approved and now we just have to schedule the surgery, which will probably be sometime in January.

Also we had some fun this weekend by going to the California Club for Western Asset's Christmas Party. Really nice, but way too crowded. Over all it was fun, it was nice dressing up (black tie event) and seeing everyone all "cleaned up". The party had gaming, so hopefully we'll win something with the raffles we earned. I'll find out today if we won anything.

The boys are doing alright. Kyle is still getting over his cough, Kevin is starting to have a cough and I think Darin got the stomach flu virus. Despite all the illness, they are still running around having lots of fun.

Ohhh.. another thought.. Blackouts sucks. I realized how depended we are on our electricity. Late last night around 2am the power went out on us and it hasn't come back yet. Warming the bottles were a pain, both kids woke up early cause the house was really cold (no heat), which made things hard to do in the morning since it was dark and there were no lights, I ended up not taking a shower this morning cause I didn't want to run around with wet hair...yahh.. I like my electricity. hope it's back up.. I don't want to throw everything away in the fridge. ;-<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home