Kevin's implant surgery postponed
Well his surgery was supposed to be this past Monday. We got to the hospital, did all the paper work. We then met with the anesthesiologist. We had a feeling this would happen, since I was sick all week. Kevin caught my cold and he was just starting to recover. He still had a cough, so the anesthesiologist said that it's better be safe and wait for it to clear up. Sooo we postponed. His new surgery date if Feb 10. Wish us luck then. Hopefully he'll be all clear and he won't catch anything new.
Couple of other updates. We'll I'm finally starting to feel better. Still cough at night. Bright side of being sick, I Think I lost about 6lbs. Since I lost a few lbs..thought "hey might be a good time to start my diet"....as I eat Dove almond chocolate... Maybe I'll start tomorrow...haa haaaa. Sad to say that I'm not motivated enough yet to get back to my pre pregnancy weight.
Bought a finance software for my pda. What am I going to do with it.. ummmm..get really scared of how much I really spend shopping. ;-P
For those of you who have babies/toddlers. I have to recommend "signing times" on PBS on Sunday morning at 8. It's really a cute show that goes through bunch of sign language. Kyle loves the songs. Even if your kids are not deaf, they will benefit from learning basic sign language or baby signs. It will bridge the gap between knowing what they want and being able to use words to express them. LESS MELT DOWNS. We taught Kyle sign language at around 8 months (started). I think it really helped him communicate before he could use words, so less frustrations, less melt downs. ;-). Also it will not delay language development.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home