Thursday, January 12, 2006

Some thoughts...

I want to send my sympathies to Beth's family and friends. She pasted away last Saturday and her funeral was just yesterday. I'm sad that I never knew her, but I did know a lot about her through Jen. She was truly an amazing person. Read Jen's blog to read her eulogy. Jen if there is anything I could do for you, just let me know!

2 nights ago in my bedroom, I was next to the bookshelf were we kept our school year book..so I started sifting through the pages reminiscing about high school. I can't believe how long it's been. Here's a few thoughts that went thought my head..

  • I don't remember most of the people, let alone the teachers
  • I never read the articles in the year book
  • I thought I had real problems back then
  • I didn't keep in touch with all the people that wrote "K.I.T" in the year book.
  • Why did we write backwards to each other back then?
  • What did I write in the other people's year books?
  • Better email my friend Ana, which is really the only person I kept in touch with from my high school.

    I think this was my second time I looked back in my year book. Pretty fun remembering, how things were. Ahh the good life...then I hear Kevin crying which brought me back to reality. Guess being an "Adult" is hard, especially if you have kids, but I do love every minute.

    oh, cute update on Kevin, he blew kisses for the first time yesterday. ;-) I know I know I'll post pictures up very soon.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home