Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Can't I keep my family healthy for at least week???

Geez, seriously, if one person isn't sick, it's another in my family. It started a month and a half ago, with me. It just keeps going around and around. I'm finally feeling normal, Darin is also feeling fine. Now Kyle has a mild case of phenmonia..and kevin is just started to cough again. I think so far everyone got sick twice if not just been sick the whole time like me. ;-( I'm just worried that Kevin is not going to be well enough once again for his surgery.

On the brighter side, Kevin started to stand by himself and stumbled 2 steps this weekend. So yahhh for Kevin he's started to walk. I know I know pictures... I'll get to it.. I think I'm lucky to even have time to post a blog.

4 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger employee_8 said...

i drink vita-water!

i have to try to keep my immune system up because JT doesn't cover his mouth when he coughs or sneezes. rude, little guy.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Sao said...

way too expensive to drink vita-water everyday..but guess it would be the same if you take airborne couple of times a day...

Wish I could put a little mask over the little ones..seriously..it gets passed, modified, passed again.. viscous cycle. Someday, someday they will be healthy.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger NuttinButGlutton said...

They're sick because they go to the incubator of disease also known as daycare. Allen was perfectly healthy for his first year. Then he went to daycare and has had a runny nose ever since.

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Children should come with some sort of warning: Able to incubate and mutate all types of diseases and keep micro-organisms alive and healthy for days/weeks/months... Oh well... hopefully they are now immune to most colds and therefore will be super-healthy adults!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home