Sorry been so long...
I can't believe it's been over 2 weeks since I last bloged. Sorry. Ok...so Kevin's implant surgery was suppose to be last week. But yet again we postponed. He was still sick. He never got much better. Soo he's finally getting over his cold. He's still wheezy, but overall he's doing better. We rescheduled his surgery on March 7. But if he's doing much better, we'll call to see if we could get an early date.
Lets see..what have we been up too. Last weekend, all the grandkids (and parents) went to paint a dream in Simi to make Grandma's plate. The kids had a great time painting and putting their hand print on it. It came out really cute. Now I want one. ;-)
Saturday we met with Logan at My Gym. Kyle didn't want to do anything. Logan was really cute he would run by Kyle and say "Come on Kyle"..but Kyle didn't want to join in. ;-( It takes him so long to warm up to a place, the class always ends by the time he's ready to play. After my gym we had lunch at Toppers in TO with Logan and his Dad. Yum! It tastes like Round table. Really good Salad and pizza. Then we went to the Fong's new home to just hang out. It felt like we were hanging out up north. Still hasn't hit me that they are just 30 minutes away. ;-) Really happy that they are down here now.
Sunday we went to Maiya's birthday party. Happy 1st Birthday Maiya. Kyle had fun hanging out with the cousins. Kevin always has fun, no matter where he goes. Such the happy kid. ;-)
All this running around made me really tired. I almost ditched work today. But with a big sigh..I went to work. I think I'll do a ditch day soon. I need to catch up on house stuff, mow the lawn, vacuum the house, clean the bathrooms, catch up on laundry, clean out the office, fix my computer, etc, etc, etc.. yahhh. lots of things to do...and that's all the not so fun stuff. For fun stuff, I want to shop, I want to scrapbook, I want to watch a movie, so many things.. so little time. Some day. ;-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home