Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Neighbors probably think I'm nuts

I remember one of the first time I was mowing our lawn and our neighbor just looked at me funny. Don't get me wrong, I love my neighbors and she isn't like that at all, but she just thought it was strange to see me mow the lawn. Well I think they probably think I'm more nuts now. Since I didn't get to mow the lawn in the morning, I rushed home (after picking up grocery and getting gas) to mow the lawn before it got dark. By the time I got done around 7:45pm..it was dark. I couldn't see the lawn anymore. I just thought to myself, I hope I didn't run over any sprinkler head and I hope I didn't leave a streak of unmowed lawn. I see my neighbors walk by, cars drive by.. thought yup.. I think they officially think I'm nuts. Eh.. nuts but a productive nut. Not only did I get the lawn mowed. I fixed the toilet (flapper was leaking and handle broke), 3 loads of laundry, put away clothes, vacuumed, changed the sheets, cleaned the fish tank, cleaned out our bedroom, unloaded the dishwasher and did the dishes. Oh..where were the kids..Darin went to his parents house so they were out all night. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger employee_8 said...

sao-

it is amazing how much you can do when there are no kids and spouses around to slow you down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home