Monday, November 27, 2006

busy busy weekend.

Think I need a vacation from my weekend.

Thanksgiving was fun and different. We went to Darin's cousin Rod and Wendy's place down in Murrieta. It took about 2 1/2 hours to get down there. So the trip itself was tiring..but the boys had a good time. Kyle especially like playing with Sierra (Rod/Wendy 2nd daughter)..very cute, skinny.. 4 years older then Kyle). If Kyle was older, I would have to remind him she's his 2nd cousin.

Friday, we had a rare date night. Went to Leila's in Agoura. YUMMY!! highly recommend it, almost as good as Matsuhisa's or Nobu. Very different, kind of Asian fusion food. Also seems like a good wine place. (not that I would know).

Saturday, we went to Jeni's garage sale and hung out with Steve O. Sorry Steve, not so exciting hanging out at a garage sale, but it was really good hanging..been too long. After the garage sale, we went to hang with Jen at her new pad. She had a little house warming party, which was lots of fun seeing everyone. And yummy yummy food. thanks Jen!

Sunday, we went took the boys to Long Beach Aquarium. Katie (Kyle and Kevin's old daycare teacher) went with us too, she's doing a paper on our family for her class (getting a masters in deaf studies). She came to observe us as a family.. hmmm I wonder how we did. In any case, boys had lot of fun.

soo.. as you can see busy busy busy... need a break..vacation..day off. oh quick story with Kevin. he's almost 2 years old. he's showing signs of independence. We were walking in the parking lot and I tried to hold his hand, he looks at me defiantly and crosses his hands.. I was shocked..even though I shouldn't be. You had to see his expression to full understand this...My little man is growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home