Gooo team!
...I am sore.. Had a free pass tonight without the kids to go to our fall team building event at my work. We got to hang out at an indoor rock climbing gym. Of course I was late an hour, cause of my exciting work..and missed the actual team building exercise. It was just the web team, about 9 people showed up. I forgot how much I enjoyed it. It's been about 7 years since I last climbed anything. It was actually a really good exercise for the team, as for those of you know rock climbing..you need to completely trust the person that is belaying you. Funny how I was paired up with the biggest guy on our team (he's not big big, just tall). All team was laughing at us, as when he fell off, I went up in the air..but the important thing is..that he never fell to the ground. I just floated sometimes. Now I'm thinking about what should we do next.. hmmm I'm going to try to talk them into river rafting next year.. gonna happen..doubtful, but one could always suggest..cause you never know. (Just like this one).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home