Monday, November 13, 2006

a little fun ..hee hee..

Work has finally gotten to a point where I could breath.. or just stopped caring..not sure which. ;-P eh.. I take it back.. I do care about the work I do, I just stopped making up for other groups.

Anyway, if you saw jen's blog there's a bunch of photos of herself posted. No, she's not "putting herself" out there to world.. It's for me..actually for my husband. As most of you know, Jen and Darin has a love/hate relationship. It's very similar to Jen and Miles. They just like pushing each others buttons. Of course I like to help when I can. Sooooo for Darin's birthday.. I got him a digital frame for his work. I put in some really cute picture of the boys and the family..and in between pictures of Jen. ;-) Think he'll appreciate seeing picture of Jen eating icecream while he works. hee hee

oh.. I'm not one sided. For Jen's 30th birthday we got her a very nice locket necklace with picture of Miles and Darin in it.

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a mean gift!!! a picture of jen in darin's photo frame...i hope he doesn't have a heart attack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home