Monday, December 18, 2006

ahhh... CHRISTMAS is coming...AHHHHH!!!

I NEED MORE TIME!!! ok.. I've always needed more time, but I really need more time, not just for Christmas but for work. This Christmas isn't going to be all nice and slow like most folks at work.. nah.. my Christmas.. I get to stress and pull out my hair to roll out our new global website.

So not only do I spend days and nights..literally working, I need to somehow pull the holidays together. Thank god for all my giving friends, to decide to donate to a charity vs giving each other gifts..(sorry haven't sent out that email yet). Also Darin's family is also just focusing on the kids. So basically I just have my family and the kids. Even with that.. We still struggle with time. Still have to do Christmas cards, letter, decorate the house. At least we got the Christmas tree and decorated it. ;-) oh.. must give huge credit to the awesome hubby! not only does he take cares of the kids while I work these crazy hours..he sits there and takes my bad attitude, the very not so nice sao, eats lots of frozen dinner, bagel dinner, etc. He still hasn't really yelled at me yet. So thanks Hon!

3 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sao-

i hope sure how darin gets a great xmas present. i sure know how he feels!

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sao-

p.s. - i am not falling for joining the parental club again. only ONE kid for me.

i already have enough work doing my job, chores, watching JT and looking after aya. i dunno how another kid will fit into the mix! =)

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Sao said...

the 2 clubs isn't that bad.. ok i'm lying you think 1 is tough..2 a real challenge..but still it is twice the fun when it is. ;-)

I have no idea what to get Darin..thought about the Logitec Universal Remote (which I hear is awesome)..but that's me being techy... and paying $150 for a remote..not sure. If you have any ideas..let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home