Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year

Lots of catching up to do. Wanted to wait til I get pictures..but you know me that could take weeks..so Here's my updated..

Holidays was crazy and busy as always.

Christmas was whirl wind of toys and kids. Saturday before, my neighbor decks out his house with Christmas decorations and have Santa visit the house, so the kids in the neighborhood could go see Santa. It's nice not having to do the mall thing. The Spindlers and the Lews were able to join us for that.

Kevin had a blast this Christmas. He loved decorating the tree with ornaments. So cute, cause there is one big patch of ornament on the bottom of the tree that he did. He kept coming back to me and signing more, one right after another. He also got the opening of the gifts this year, ripping the wrapping to see what he got. His new word for Christmas... "WOooW!". yes that is a word. ;-) Kyle also grew up this Christmas. He started writing a list of gifs he wanted from Santa. He used a extra piece of wrapping paper to write his list..he wanted to fill it with all the Cars from the movie that he didn't have. Plus he helped Kevin talk to Santa and let Santa know what Kevin wanted.

New Years was also busy. Sadly..been a long time that I didn't spend our New Year's Eve with Kaz and Chris. I can't remember the last time we didn't hang out. I was still sick and with so much going on..It was probably a good idea. We spend the New Years eve at home building Thomas the train tracks in our living room. It was the biggest track to date. Relaxing fun family evening.

Oh amazing thing happened on New Years day... The whole Matsuo family was under one roof. Yes you read right.. for most family..they do this all the time..like Darin's family. For my family..not so much. I can't remember the last time we were all together. We spent a little bit of time at Kyle's 3rd birthday party, but other then that..been a long time. It was actually really nice..we didn't kill each other. ;-P

A quick shout out to my fellow Non-Ninja girl. Last night with the winds going crazy in Simi Valley, the welcome sign we had on our front door kept making all sorts of noise. So about 4am I finally decided to go out there and take it off our front door.. so I go in the dark to our front door, open the door and quickly remove the hanging decoration from our front door, all while trying to keep the cat from running out. With much success I turn, close the door turn off the porch light, lock the door and headed back to my room.. all quite til then...of course I step on the rock n/spin toy that Kevin just got for his birthday which was very very loud..hence my Non-Ninja status.. Of course Darin had to comment when I got to bed….real stealth there.. or some snide remark...which made me laugh out loud thinking about my fellow non-Ninja Girl.. ;-)

2 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha!!

hahahahahaaa!! what is even funnier is darin made a comment and you woke him up.

the two fob-iest are the least ninja. go figure. =)

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, miles...for someone who sneezes louder than your car stereo when you had your yellow banana car...that's just WRONG!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home