one after another..can't get the kids well
Nothing..new... why? cause we can't do anything as we just can't have it where the whole family is well. Geez.. it's been about 2 months since I've had this nasty cough that won't go away.. Kevin was sick last week and finally got well on Thursday, but on Friday he had a fall which it turns out that he got Nursemaid Elbow..which in general terms..a dislocatd elbow. common between the ages of 2 and 3 years old. He was perfectly fine after the doctor put it back on Saturday morning. So Saturday stated looking pretty good..then Sunday Kyle seems pretty tired all day and ended up throwing up that night. Thought maybe it was the excitement of building a fort. Well this morning, he threw up again at school, so he's got some bug or another...
With someone always being sick, pressures of work and chores to do at the house.. Darin and I have been bickering all week. It's been very tiring week...
Can't wait for our mini vacation out to Texas for the Cochlear Conference...

2 Comments:
funny - i had that, too. Apparently, my mom got pretty proficient at popping it back in. Thankfully, I don't remember it and I'm not traumatized by it.
although my cousin, david, still recounts stories of my howling and screaming as he tried to gently pick me up by my arms...
Sao-
Yeah, being sick and watching kids is probably one of the worse or hardest things.
One, you don't feel well and you want to rest.
Two, you don't want to get your kids sick because then it is a never ending cycle because they will give it back to you.
It seems like I get sick a lot more since JT was born...and he hasn't even started bringing home the playground germs!
Post a Comment
<< Home