YAH...have finally arrived..well kind of.
YAH! So the project (the 1st 5 sites) are finally LIVE! http://www.westernasset.com is up and running.. yes the long long road of over a year is finally come to a close..well kind of.. we just flipped the switch (I'm blogging from work) but haven't finalized QA...plus this project is never going to really end. I've got Brazil and Japan site needing to go out within the next 4 months, Hong Kong and Poland after that..then I get to bring in 4 other languages to all the 9 sites. So..lets just say that I'm at a stop sign. Anyways, at least I should be able to get a week of a little downtime now.. ok.. yah..like that's gonna happen. It's 2:47am..I'm allowed to lie to myself.
We've worked long and hard for this site. So a little pat on the back. ;-) and a big thank you to the hubby for putting up with the very long hours, the cranky wife, being the super dad and eating lots of frozen dinners. Love you hon. ;-)

1 Comments:
looks gooooood!!
Post a Comment
<< Home